2. While you’re contemplating what fingers are, what time is and why we exist…suddenly a wave of inspiration hits you and it’s like “I am going to wake up early tomorrow morning and go for a jog after I eat *insert healthy breakfast option*.”
On that note, you fall asleep dreaming about the food you get to eat the next morning. A GREAT start to your diet.
4. So you go to your fridge to make your healthy breakfast and because you chose to be healthy last night, your fridge is late to get the memo.
With nothing to eat but condiments, you figure that since it’s not 10:30 yet, you can make it to the nearest McDonald’s/Chick Fil A in time to order breakfast! WOO. Still a win.
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber has ordered an "urgent investigation" into an engineer's claim that she repeatedly experienced workplace sexism.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩