21 Embarrassing Liz Lemon Moments That'll Make You Feel Better About Your Own
"What is the deal with my life?!" — Liz Lemon
1. When she admitted to making out with a dog, because she thought it would be impressive.
2. That time she revealed that playing the Sims taught her most of what she knows about life.
3. Or when she was caught belting out a song from the Annie soundtrack...
4. ...while eating a turkey sub with lettuce stuck in her hair.
5. That other time Jack caught her singing "Night Cheese," a Liz Lemon original.
6. And when her beloved cheese betrayed her and ruined her date.
7. That time she full-on mouth-cried.
8. Or when Tracy barged into her office and caught her wearing a Snuggie.
9. When her hour-long rap presentation was shut down after 3 seconds.
10. That time she had a particularly good time at the dentist thanks to a hot makeout session.
11. That time she freaked out on a plane and confessed some of her deepest secrets.
12. That time she freaked out on a plane and confessed some of her deepest secrets to Oprah.
13. That one time she shotgunned a pizza.
14. And the time her doctor made her dance for a flu shot.
15. That time she drunkenly outed her cousin.
16. And when she got so out of control at Kenneth's party, she made Grizz and Dot Com cry.
17. When she left several drunk voicemails for the co-op board, including one of her singing "You Oughta Know" by Alanis Morissette.
18. And when she refused to leave her sandwich behind at the airport.
And devoured it in front of the security guard (and everyone else in the airport).