1. When the truly talented Daniel sang his amazing song about girlfriends.
2. And when Mary’s 16-year-old son gushed about how amazing she is.
3. We also loved it when, after a successful date with Holly, Daniel blew her a kiss and she caught it. Aaw.
4. Also, when John finally gained his confidence and explained what he really wanted.
5. After a disastrous lunch with Dan due to her Tourette’s, Ruth’s date with Jen was a huge success.
6. But the best bit was when Zoe and Nsimba decided to make their relationship official. Look how happy they are.
We can’t wait for next week’s episode now.
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross under a river near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 33. "We're expecting the worst and hoping for the best," officials said Sunday.
- An anti-establishment wave has prompted Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi to resign after losing a constitutional referendum.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏