Earlier today, Buzzfeed reported that Roku pulled an April Fool's joke: Online dating based on who's streaming in your area
THIS WOULD BE A FANTASTIC NON-PRANK IDEA. Proof:
1. Tumblr is already asking for this service
2. Netflix is a gold mine for single people
3. Streaming TV is ideal Tinder-time
4. You wouldn't worry about awkward first-date conversation
5. You wouldn't have to worry about your date judging the how much you love a series
6. If your favourite character dies, you know you'll have someone who gets it
7. You would never have to worry about hiding your TV obsession
8. Your match would get the series-reference jokes you make, and not think you're weird
9. The people you'd meet would really understand the truth in this phrase
So for the sake of all us single, Roku, make Roku Rendevous a thing!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!