1. Your butt = lumpy gravy
And who likes lumpy gravy? No one.
2. I don't like you. She doesn't like you. She and I are friends.
Nothing like serving tea together.
3. Even the non-castmembers throw shade. Like torrential shade.
4. When shade comes their way - it is met with:
5. They tell it like it is. It's not so much 'shade' as it is 'avalanche'
6. Always with a smile though
7. If words don't work - the hand does
8. And if the hand doesn't work. Use that hand. Grab some wig.
Miss you Sheree.
9. When they get too carried away - they know.
Even though we all know Kenya might have deserved an ounce of that behavior.
10. They come to their conclusions through deductive reasoning
11. Confront them about their shade and:
"I said what I said." Biotch.
12. But don't you dare start using hands with them
13. Because then they will have to:
Especially Kandi. Watch out.
14. You better be able to back up what you say
15. If you're gonna go there
16. They're gonna buy a ticket, fly there, come back, and finish it
17. They leave no truth left untouched
18. Are you really gonna check them?