12. Realizing that your experiences in college have made you the person you are today, and how much better you are for it.
Even though graduation may seem like the SCARIEST THING IN THE WORLD. Don’t fret, you’ve made it this far. And you have so much life to live. Now stop crying and go apply for a job.
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he will move on to other issues.
- FBI agents posed as filmmakers to talk to armed militia during a standoff in Nevada, then used the footage against two men on trial in federal court.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- A lawsuit has been filed against a renowned UC Berkeley professor who allegedly sexually harassed and assaulted a former student and employee.