1. You're always making excuses to add new items to your beauty arsenal.
2. Nothing feels as good as cracking open a brand new tube of mascara.
3. When you walk into Sephora, you get this overwhelming feeling of wonderment.
4. And even though you walked in knowing exactly what you wanted...
5. You're still capable of spending hours in the store, testing and looking at every single thing with GREAT detail.
6. You get a high off of all of the fragrances and swatches you test out.
7. The perfectionist in you has been searching for that EXACT MATCH for years.
8. You pre-ordered the Naked 3 before anyone else could pre-order the Naked 3.
9. Or were you actually dying over the Rihanna Hearts MAC collections?
10. Either way, you Instagrammed the shit out of both of these events.
11. And when you heard that MAC was bringing back Heroine, you cried hysterical tears of joy.
Gif Image Credit: FOX / glee.wikia.com
12. You'll find any excuse or occasion to indulge in a beauty haul.
13. And when you find a product you love (HELLO HOLY GRAIL), you own, like, 8 of them.
14. When making a quick stop to the drugstore, you leave 30 minutes later with nail polish and moisturizer.
15. You live paycheck to paycheck because of your skincare habit, but whatever.
16. Buying one color of something just doesn't cut it, so you buy entire collections.
17. You've subscribed to every mailing list, e-newsletter, and beauty box you can find.
18. When getting new things, you consult your best beauty friends (BBFs) over in Makeup Alley.
19. You get samples of EVERYTHING.
20. But sometimes, you encounter that unfortunate feeling of not liking a new purchase.
Damn. You just got burned.
21. So you relinquish these goods to your friends.
Image Credits: Paramount Pictures / tumblr.com
Which makes some room in your beauty tote for MORE purchases.
"It will probably look better on your complexion anyway."