10. Either way, you Instagrammed the shit out of both of these events.
11. And when you heard that MAC was bringing back Heroine, you cried hysterical tears of joy.
Gif Image Credit: FOX / glee.wikia.com
12. You’ll find any excuse or occasion to indulge in a beauty haul.
Birthdays, breakups, new years, graduations, good grades, bad grades, any triumph, any failure.
13. And when you find a product you love (HELLO HOLY GRAIL), you own, like, 8 of them.
One for the office, one for your handbag, one for your beauty counter, and five in case, god forbid, it gets discontinued.
17. You’ve subscribed to every mailing list, e-newsletter, and beauty box you can find.
Because you’re always in need of a sale, product launch, or sample.
21. So you relinquish these goods to your friends.
Image Credits: Paramount Pictures / tumblr.com
Which makes some room in your beauty tote for MORE purchases.
“It will probably look better on your complexion anyway.”
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, defended at his confirmation hearing using offshore tax shelters, saying it was an inevitable result of current tax codes.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸