10. Either way, you Instagrammed the shit out of both of these events.
11. And when you heard that MAC was bringing back Heroine, you cried hysterical tears of joy.
Gif Image Credit: FOX / glee.wikia.com
12. You’ll find any excuse or occasion to indulge in a beauty haul.
Birthdays, breakups, new years, graduations, good grades, bad grades, any triumph, any failure.
13. And when you find a product you love (HELLO HOLY GRAIL), you own, like, 8 of them.
One for the office, one for your handbag, one for your beauty counter, and five in case, god forbid, it gets discontinued.
17. You’ve subscribed to every mailing list, e-newsletter, and beauty box you can find.
Because you’re always in need of a sale, product launch, or sample.
21. So you relinquish these goods to your friends.
Image Credits: Paramount Pictures / tumblr.com
Which makes some room in your beauty tote for MORE purchases.
“It will probably look better on your complexion anyway.”
- An armed militant group is urging its members to patrol polling stations on election day, a move the group's leaders say is aimed at preventing voter fraud.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- And here's everything you need to know about Apple's Fall Mac Event📱 🍎