1. Pretty & Polished Color Changing Nail Polish
This polish depends on the temperature, which creates two different shades of the same color in and out of the cold. Get “Tomboyish” and other colors here for $8.99.
2. L’Oréal Paris Magic Nude Liquid Powder
If you’re into tinted moisturizer, but want a little bit more coverage, the Magic Nude foundation is great — while it goes on liquid, it becomes a dry and lightweight formula similar to powder foundation. Order it from Amazon for $10.99.
4. Maybelline Electro Baby Lips
Bright green and orange lip color looks totally terrifying in the tube but goes on so sheer and flattering; some kind of color witchcraft has to be in play here, because these colors work with your natural coloring to make your lips look like the best version of themselves. Plus, they smell rad. Get it here for $2.99.
5. Glama-zoid! Custom Eyeshadow from Salty Cosmetics
Sometimes it’s hard to find the perfect eyeshadow shade for your skin tone. Here’s where Glama-zoid! comes in. The iridescent powder reflects different hues according to skin tone — so if you’re lighter, you’ll have a pinker color, while darker skin will bring out purples. Get it here for $4.50.
7. Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy
Since beauty is now based on the ABCs, why not jump on the CC cream lipstick wagon? Armani’s newest lipstick gives pure and brilliant color, while benefiting delicate lips — even more of a reason to wear a red lip. It will cost you $34 here.
10. Lime Crime Velvetines Lip Gloss
It’s a lip gloss that dries to a fabulously matte velvet finish. Get it here for $20.
12. Water Color Hydrating Hair Color Mask
This has to be one of the greatest inventions in hair history. Moisturize your locks by showcasing your love for pastel and neon hair color. Order the $24 mask here.
17. Manic Panic’s Virgin Snow White Toner/Mixer
After bleaching hair, apply this “lavender” dye to transform your color from dull yellow to a striking shade of peroxide blonde. And since it’s semi-permanent and all natural, it won’t further damage your hair. Get it for $9.99 from Sally’s Beauty Supply.
22. Magnifibres Brush-On False Lashes
Magnifibres is a base coat that applies lots of little fibers to your lashes to be used underneath your regular mascara. Get it here for £20.00.
25. Hourglass Liquid Lipstick
This miracle goes on incredibly smooth (although try applying with your finger or in light layers to minimize glopping) and lasts for basically the rest of your life; I’m wearing it now, and so far today I’ve drank coffee, eaten oatmeal, and gnawed on a Rice Krispie Treat with no evident fading. Get it here for $28.
28. Flower Zoom-In Ultimate Mascara
“It’s all about the brush — this product’s high-tech wand is a game-changer. With a trio of settings (lengthening, volumizing and curling) that cater to every lash need, it’s like getting three different mascaras for the price of one.” Get it here for $7.98.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.