Everything You Ever Needed To Know About Doing Your Eyebrows
Raise a brow.
Don't you just hate dealing with your eyebrows?
So does Miley.
And ugh, don't get me started on some of the most coveted brows.
Since you think you look like this:
Or get them threaded...
But no worries, you can always do them yourself.
So here's what you need to know:
1. First, you need to learn how to effectively shape your brows.
2. Going to a professional to get a shape is OK too.
3. And then there's the upkeep.
4. You can create holes by plucking a group of hairs.
5. Brow pencils and shadow are great for filling in.
Brow shadow definitely helps in creating texture and richer color.
If you have an eyeshadow that's similar to your brow color, that works too. It offers a more natural look than pencil.
7. If you want your eyebrows to match your hair color, you can try dyeing them.
This will prevent you from having to fill in your eyebrows every morning.
See the full tutorial here.
Check out these brow color suggestions:
8. Steer clear of plucking too close to the mirror, because you'll lose sight of the shape.
9. Use heat to open up your pores for brow grooming, especially for a unibrow.
10. Lighting is a crucial factor.
11. Embrace the "sister brows" philosophy.
12. Too short? No problem, makeup will save you.
The magic power of makeup rescues the woes of over-plucking or sparse brows.