Well, here are some tips!
2. But, smartphones can give you some excellent holiday snaps.
Smartphones can be the key to some of your better holiday photos. To get rid of the awful combination of poor lighting and a shaky hand, use your headphones to click the photo. See why and check out other phone tips here.
3. Or just use Photoshop.
6. Take the perfect picture with the Christmas tree.
Shutter speed is important to capturing a bright tree without blur. Learn more about it here.
7. DIY the backdrop.
If you don’t want to do another Christmas tree photo this year, get creative with your own background. Ideas and tutorial here.
- The Trump administration deleted a State Department post promoting Trump's Mar-a-lago club after it drew a wave of criticism online.
- If no court steps in, Arkansas is poised to become the first state in more than 15 years to execute two people in one night.
- Markets are saying "Vive la France" after pro-EU centrist Emmanuel Macron gained the most votes in the 1st round of the French election.
- Thanks to Paul Ryan, Papa Roach's teen-angst smash "Last Resort" has become the internet's unofficial anthem for the owned 😬🎤