Well, here are some tips!
2. But, smartphones can give you some excellent holiday snaps.
Smartphones can be the key to some of your better holiday photos. To get rid of the awful combination of poor lighting and a shaky hand, use your headphones to click the photo. See why and check out other phone tips here.
3. Or just use Photoshop.
6. Take the perfect picture with the Christmas tree.
Shutter speed is important to capturing a bright tree without blur. Learn more about it here.
7. DIY the backdrop.
If you don’t want to do another Christmas tree photo this year, get creative with your own background. Ideas and tutorial here.
- It's on: Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Amazon's in its Prime. The company's profit rose 831% this quarter thanks to its growing cloud computing business ☁️💸
- #TBT: Old-school MTV is returning Aug. 1 with shows like "Daria," "Beavis & Butt-Head," "Cribs," and "Punk'd" 📺 🙌