We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A leave-in conditioning spray for curly hair to help restore your little one's curls to their former glory once more! It's also free from any toxic stuff including parabens, sulfates, and phthalates.
Reviewers say this spray will leave wavy or curly hair (from 2a–4c hair) shiny, soft, and bouncy.
Promising review: "This stuff is fantastic for curly girls! I spray it in my daughter's dry hair in the morning, run my fingers through her ringlets (never ever comb or brush curly hair dry), then clip the top back. It smells amazing, and the price on Amazon is better than other national retailers I've found it at. The price is worth it. Minimizes frizz and keeps curls soft and natural looking. My daughter has soft/fine thick hair." —Carolyn Smith
Get it from Amazon for $7.99+ (also available in a two pack).
2. Or a coconut and shea butter moisturizing detangler with 13,000 5-star reviews (!!!) raving that it's the BEST STUFF ON THE PLANET. Just a few spritzes will combat hair woes — from making knots vanish after a swim to taming frizz when humidity is *through the roof.*
BTW, it's not just for kids; adults love it too and say it detangles and softens straight and curly (including 4a–4c) hair!
Promising review: "All I can say is WOW!!!!! This is by far the best conditioning spray I have purchased. I have spent a lot of money on the expensive 'miracle detanglers' and 'miracle brushes,' coconut oils and hours combing out big knots in my daughters hair when this is all that’s needed! Her hair is a disaster full of knots after the beach. I sprayed this on before going to the beach and it made all the difference in the world. Goes to show that the expensive stuff is NOT always the best. PLEASE DON’T EVER STOP MAKING THIS!!!!!" —G
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $13.47.
3. CeraVe moisturizing cream parents call their "holy grail" because it works wonders to keep their kid's eczema flare-ups at bay and soothe dry, chapped winter skin. It's formulated to provide intense moisturizing protection for babies with a gentle fragrance- and paraben-free formula.
Promising review: "We tried so many creams marketed for eczema (most containing oatmeal) and they all made my baby's eczema worse. We were desperate to find a cream that would help and stumbled upon this cream. It did wonders clearing up his eczema and as long as we use it daily it keeps it from flaring up again, this is glycerin-based and doesn't contain oatmeal." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $8.97.
4. A box of Avarelle hydrocolloid patches boasting a blend of tea tree oil and calendula oils that'll suck out all the gunk and shrink zits overnight. It'll become your secret weapon to help your teen (or you) combat breakouts.
Promising review: "I was skeptical when I saw these in a BuzzFeed article but for so little a price, took the chance, and I'm SO glad I did! I had a cystic acne pop up and it hurt. I stuck one of the three different sizes over the spot in the evening, did my thing, and then went to bed. Got up the next morning and WHAT?! It was gone?! There was gunk all inside the patch. It was gross, scary...satisfying? I don't know what type of witchcraft this is, but I LOVE IT!! My teenage kids use them, and we've never been happier to see our acne disappear. And I'm a 49-year-old woman...didn't think anything could surprise me anymore, but this did! It's a wonderful product, a must-have for anyone who needs a way to get rid of a zit in less than a day. (I've ordered this product twice and will again.)" —Heather W
Promising review: "This is really a must-have in your medicine cabinet. We have two teenage daughters at home, and they both use it anytime they have a pimple. It is discreet and blends in nicely to your skin. It comes in three sizes to choose from, and it is made with tree tea oil, which I have found to be great in acne care." —Vanessa
Get 40 patches from Amazon for $7.64+ (also available in a square size).
5. A TGIN hair mask made with honey and olive oil that'll soak into hair, infuse it with moisture, and revive tired-looking tresses in 35 minutes flat — though you can leave it on for up to an hour for shinier results.
Reviewers say this stuff works magic on Type 3 and 4 hair. TGIN is a Black woman-owned small biz in Chicago.
Promising review: "Need a good deep-conditioning mask? This one does it. Delivers extreme, long-lasting moisture with a light, easy-to-apply consistency. I could not be happier with this purchase, and am getting ready to tell everyone I know with natural hair to try this product. I understand that by using 'mask' as a descriptor, it sets the expectation for the consumer that this isn't a quick part of your hair care routine. But it doesn't have that weighty, sticky, hard-to-rinse consistency of other hair masks. The directions are easy and give you two options — you can sit under a dryer for 15 minutes, or leave it on for 30 minutes to an hour if you don't have a dryer. It rinses out very easily, and left my hair feeling soft and easy to comb out. What I've noticed in the days since using it is that without using any other product, my hair still has a nice shine to it. It's truly well-moisturized. Not a blogger, not a brand-influencer, not a beautician, not a YouTube personality -- just a busy mom who needs to do at-home natural hair care. Yes, get it." —teabeapea
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
6. A detangling brush because it'll glide through knots to turn your kiddo's daily hair-brushing ordeal into a painless experience minus the *ouchies or tears* (for both of you). Just trust the 45,000+ people who gave it a 5-star review.
Reviewers swear this brush works on all hair types: straight, wavy, or curly (from 3a–4c hair).
Promising review: "I'm a single dad of a 6-year-old girl and combing her hair is the hardest part of taking care of her. She gets really bad knots in her hair. This brush is the only thing that has ever worked. Thank you so much. She even likes to comb her own hair now." —Nguyen P.
Promising review: "Best detangling brush I've ever used! My daughter has really curly hair and puts up a fight every time I have to brush it! This brush has made bath time a much more enjoyable experience for both of us! 😅 If you have thick, curly hair this brush is a must-have!" —Tiffany Marie
Get it from Amazon for $11.99 (available in six colors).
7. A callus-removing gel that'll give you pro-quality pedicure results at home if just have literally ZERO time go to the salon.
Promising review: "The bottoms of my feet have been dry, cracked, and callused since I gave birth to my first daughter in 2015. I’ve tried so many products from callus shavers, different kinds of lotions, athletes foot cream/treatments to pumice stones and have NEVER had any results like this ever! I’m in tears because I haven’t seen my feet look like this in over 5 1/2 years!!! This was ONE treatment for 10 minutes, rinsed and scrubbed lightly with a pumice stone. I am floored that my feet look like normal and feel so much better again!! I was hesitant to try it but I am so glad I took the risk to do it. I am so grateful for this product!!!" —jdann
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
8. A Zombie Pack for any parent on days when you feel like one but don't want to look like one. This lifting, pore-tightening mask works intensely to rejuvenate your skin and give you a "just came out of the spa" glow.
Promising review: "I’ll be honest. I don’t write reviews very often. Today was especially a hard day working from home, not sleeping last night, an 18-month-old and a 3-year-old. I was feeling beat! My skin was sure showing the stress. I had LOW expectations — no way this could make me feel better but I decided to treat myself at least a little. Well, was I in for a BIG surprise! I was FaceTiming my mom, also my BFF, during the tightening. I sure was scared, we both thought this would be perfect for a Halloween night! LOL! But as soon as I rinsed it off...WOW! My mom was asking all about it! She will try it too! LOL! I will surely continue using it! Please leave this awesome product at this awesome price! Greatly appreciated by tired mommies like me!! Gracias!!" —TAYD3
Get a set of eight masks from Amazon for $24.
9. A USDA-certified organic baby healing balm made with chamomile, cocoa butter, coconut oil, calendula, and avocado oil that reviewers say will alleviate eczema, acne, cradle cap, rashes, and more. No joke, it's a multipurpose miracle worker!
Promising review: "I absolutely love this stuff. I use it for my ds rashes. I was so afraid to use anything but coconut oil but I needed something that would soothe the rash as well. My ds also ended up getting eczema and hives from a laundry detergent we had switched to. This completely soothed it away. It was gone by the next day. Needless to say, this is my go-to soothing-everything solution. It stays in the diaper bag and medicine cabinet. A must-have!" —Andrea
Get it from Amazon for $14.50.
10. A tub of brightening, firming eye cream to help banish dark circles and puffiness and help you look ~so well-rested~ that you might (...might) forget you were up until 4 a.m with a teething toddler.
Promising review: "I’m a working mom of two toddlers and 34 years old, I get maybe 5.5 hrs of sleep a night (on a good day), and I always have puffy eyes and this has been a life changer. I noticed an almost immediate noticeable change around my eyes since using this eye cream. I was looking for a more affordable eye cream and found this highly rated one and decided to try it!!! A little of this goes a long way. I also use it on my fine lines and my neck." —Sara Nich
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (available in three sizes).
11. And a set of gold collagen masks you can wear when you're beyond exhausted but stayed up late anyway watching Bridgerton after your kids went to bed.
12. A cradle cap comb that'll remove dry skin from your bubba's scalp ~oh so gently~ using soft rubber bristles and a fine-toothed comb.
New parents, don't panic. Cradle cap — aka, seborrheic dermatitis — is a very common dry scalp condition that affects infants.
Promising review: "The pictures posted here are legit. It makes removal so much easier and gives more consistent removal than my previous method of washcloths or just scratching the cradle cap off with my fingernails. It’s amazing and gross and wonderful. My babe doesn’t even flinch when I spend 10 minutes clearing his scalp of all the goo. It seems to be soothing to him. I just apply baby shampoo, then brush a little with the blue brush. Then I slowly start to comb in sections all in one direction. Then I go back and forth in multiple directions. It’s shocking the amount of dead skin that comes off. I’ve even used it successfully in his eyebrows (he gets some cradle cap there, too). This is a KEEPER!" —ZMomUtah
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
13. Or a 3-step cradle cap system boasting 20,000 5-star (!!!) reviews for any parent looking for an all-in-one remedy. Just use the foam sponge to lather up baby's head, then loosen the flakes by massaging with the gentle bristle brush, and finally lift flakes with the fine-tooth comb.
Promising review: "This is one of those 'where has this been my whole life' products. I have three kids and only found this product with the 3rd. All three of my kids had various levels of cradle cap and this thing can not even be compared to other products, and I have tried them all! My son also had a helmet to help shape his head and this was a lifesaver for bath time! It is now my go to baby shower gift!." —Amy Stonaker
Get it from Amazon for $13.49.
14. A bottle of sulfate-free biotin shampoo infused with argan, jojoba, and coconut oils that'll come to the rescue to help promote hair growth if you're struggling with postpartum hair loss.
Promising review: "I’m very impressed with this shampoo. I bought this to try to help with the regrowth of my hair from postpartum hair loss. Within two weeks of use (I wash my hair every other day) I saw so much regrowth! Since then, my hair has been growing in thicker and I’m so thrilled that it’s working! It does have an odd smell, but I let this stuff sit in my head for two to three minutes and then rinse and shampoo as regular and the scent goes away. It is well worth the money!" —Nicole DeBlank
Promising review: "I used this after I had postpartum hair loss and it made a huge difference! The hair I had lost throughout my crown grew back within a few weeks. I’m pregnant again with my second and am going to continue to use this!" —Jessica D.
Get it from Amazon for $11.95+ (available in two sizes).
15. An Earth Mama zinc-free organic diaper balm that uses calendula to clear up angry diaper rashes FAST. Added bonus: it doubles as a healing skin salve that reviewers say will treat nearly everything: bug bites, cuts and scrapes, and even chaffing.
Earth Mama is a small biz based in Clackamas, Oregon, owned by a mom, that specializes in herbal body care formulated with safe ingredients for pregnant and breastfeeding women, and their families.
Promising review: "I use these for everything!!! If you hate your baby having rashes from diaper burns use this!! It has cleared out most issues my son has dealt with within one day!! It has helped out my son when he had diaper rashers or any other type of redness from wearing diapers too long or just that he is also super sensitive. My son is now five and I still use this for cuts, bug bites, other skin issues, oil burns from cooking. This product is magic. Have been using it for over five years now. Won't go back to that zinc stuff they tell you to use when you first have a baby. I have recommend this product and have gifted them to new mommies ever since I tried it!!" —BTS J-JKVWWH
Get it from Amazon for $11.43+ (also available in a two-pack and a three-pack).
16. A Burt's Bees sunburn soother if — despite using sunscreen religiously — your kiddos still tend to get burnt after a day in the sun. It's made with aloe vera and coconut oil to gently alleviate pain, redness, and swelling.
17. A box of wart-removing pads that'll help get rid of pesky growths. Stick it on just like a bandage (meaning these will actually stay put on active kids) and BAM — warts gone!
Promising review: "This stuff WORKS!! My daughter had a wart on the bottom of her foot for almost a year. The doctor prescribed two different creams that both burned her skin around the wart and stung very bad. These little pads were perfect! They cushioned around the wart so she could run and jump and play without pain. They also were super sticky! I was so impressed! It also only took three applications and her wart was gone! I have been recommending this product to EVERYONE!" —Sheena Stevens
Promising review: "Worked wonders for my son. My son is young and scared of going to the doctor so I bought this for him to try out before making an appointment. These worked great for him. Since my son is young and VERY active I was afraid he wouldn't keep it on long during the day so I put one on him right before he went to bed. They are just like Band-Aids with a circle where the medication is. It was very easy to apply. Just peel and stick. I also used medical tape to hold it in place just in case my son moved a lot in his sleep. Then I had him wear socks while he had it on. In the morning we took it off just to see if it worked at all and it worked. It removed this 'huge black seed'–looking thing. My son said his toe didn't hurt anymore. On the second day I used another pad and it removed another black seed but this one was smaller. I used a total of four pads and his sore is gone. So glad we went with this product instead of taking him to a doctor." —Zachariah Knight
Get 14 pads from Amazon for $6.96.
18. A bottle of Elizavecca Collagen Hair Protein Treatment because reviewers say this hair mask will give you *impossibly silky hair* thanks to Ceramide 3 and collagen. If your hair is dry and lifeless, this will make it feel sooo much healthier.
We've also tried this and it really works! Check out our review of Elizavecca Collagen Hair Treatment for more!
Promising review: "Alright so back story, I'm four months postpartum with my second child with all the two type hair (some pieces are spiral, some are straight and some are wavy lol) and let me tell you. My hair was destroyed, constantly falling out at every tug. I have a long history of dying my hair and straightening it and have recently accepted my hair as is so to speak. This thing gave life back to my hair in just one treatment." —Kristi
Get it from Amazon for $7.83.
19. A TruSkin vitamin C serum, a plant-based formula made with botanical hyaluronic acid, witch hazel, and jojoba oil that'll stimulate collagen production to perk up your skin and become as indispensable to your routine as your extra large morning latte.
Check out a BuzzFeeder's closer look at this vitamin C serum for more amazing before-and-afters!
Promising review: "Absolutely love this serum! I stopped using it for a few months and tried new products I randomly wanted to try out (high-end stuff I found on Insta), but it just wasn’t working out. I reverted back to this serum, and wow, immediately started to see results again, and my skin looked and felt tighter and rejuvenated again! Felt so fresh! TIP: I scrub my face with exfoliant before applying serum so it can absorb into skin. I am now a loyal customer! Recommend this to my fellow tired moms everywhere! Cheers!" —Neil m.
Promising review: "Amazing! Mom of two young kids. Tend to look tired/wore down all the time; this has helped my face glow and look more healthy." —Katilyn Taber
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in two sizes).