14. This probably has something to do with the fact that NJ is home to one of the most dangerous cities in America: Camden.
So even though it’s sandwiched between New York City and Philadelphia, you’re more likely to get knifed right here in NJ! Impressive, no?
20. New Jersey is so awesome, New York sports teams are dying to play here.
Ever hear of the New York Giants? Or the New York Jets? More like New Jersey Gigantic Fighter Jets, as they would be called if NJ had its way. Either way, their stadium is located in East Rutherford, NJ.
22. And grown men wail about its women.
SHA LA LA LA LA LA
It’s a traffic system in which turning traffic exits right to go left. Why? Because screw you, that’s why!
Driving in circles looking for parking and yelling at pedestrians who get in your way will really get your heart rate up — take our word for it.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Neilson Rizzuto has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade and injured 28.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱