14. This probably has something to do with the fact that NJ is home to one of the most dangerous cities in America: Camden.
So even though it’s sandwiched between New York City and Philadelphia, you’re more likely to get knifed right here in NJ! Impressive, no?
20. New Jersey is so awesome, New York sports teams are dying to play here.
Ever hear of the New York Giants? Or the New York Jets? More like New Jersey Gigantic Fighter Jets, as they would be called if NJ had its way. Either way, their stadium is located in East Rutherford, NJ.
22. And grown men wail about its women.
SHA LA LA LA LA LA
It’s a traffic system in which turning traffic exits right to go left. Why? Because screw you, that’s why!
Driving in circles looking for parking and yelling at pedestrians who get in your way will really get your heart rate up — take our word for it.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber has ordered an "urgent investigation" into an engineer's claim that she repeatedly experienced workplace sexism.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩