1. You own at least eight pieces of IKEA furniture.
2. And four of those eight pieces have been bought within the past year.
3. You go there just because you haven't been in a few months and you miss it. There is absolutely nothing you need/want in the store, but you just HAVE to make a trip.
4. You go there to eat.
5. You're really upset you missed the recent IKEA sleepover in Australia and you really hope you get invited to the next one.
6. You will drive wherever your nearest IKEA location may be.
7. IKEA comes up in everyday conversations with your friends, because they too, are addicted.
8. Putting your IKEA bed together was one of the most stressful things you have ever done. Do you regret it? NO. Will you buy another piece of IKEA furniture. ABSOLUTELY.
9. You always point out the IKEA furniture that pops up in your favorite TV shows. "Oh, look, Jess has the same table I do!"
10. You'd rather spend your Sunday at IKEA instead of brunching with your friends while drinking bottomless mimosas.
11. You've tried all of the IKEA hacks you've pinned on Pinterest and even came up with some of your own.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!