1. Chinese Staircase Friendship Bracelets
Do you have any friends? Well I can’t tell, because you’re not wearing a friendship bracelet as proof. The Chinese staircase is probably the easiest stitch to learn. Find out how to make them here so you don’t look like a total loser.
10. Ukranian Easter Eggs
These eggs are called pysanky in the Ukraine. Many other eastern European countries decorate their eggs for easter using a wax-resist method, but only eggs painted with traditional Ukrainian patterns are considered pysanky. I remember making these in school and blowing the yolk out of an egg into a trash can. AMAZING. Learn everything you need to know here.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲