1. Chinese Staircase Friendship Bracelets
Do you have any friends? Well I can’t tell, because you’re not wearing a friendship bracelet as proof. The Chinese staircase is probably the easiest stitch to learn. Find out how to make them here so you don’t look like a total loser.
10. Ukranian Easter Eggs
These eggs are called pysanky in the Ukraine. Many other eastern European countries decorate their eggs for easter using a wax-resist method, but only eggs painted with traditional Ukrainian patterns are considered pysanky. I remember making these in school and blowing the yolk out of an egg into a trash can. AMAZING. Learn everything you need to know here.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Jay Z is set to hold a get out the vote concert for Hillary Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing black voters.
- The UK government has backed a third runway at London's Heathrow Airport, saying it'll benefit the the country's economy ✈️
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏