1. Chinese Staircase Friendship Bracelets
Do you have any friends? Well I can’t tell, because you’re not wearing a friendship bracelet as proof. The Chinese staircase is probably the easiest stitch to learn. Find out how to make them here so you don’t look like a total loser.
10. Ukranian Easter Eggs
These eggs are called pysanky in the Ukraine. Many other eastern European countries decorate their eggs for easter using a wax-resist method, but only eggs painted with traditional Ukrainian patterns are considered pysanky. I remember making these in school and blowing the yolk out of an egg into a trash can. AMAZING. Learn everything you need to know here.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳