1. House of Lies is a comedy-drama television series on Showtime that follows a group of management consultants who stop at nothing to get money and business.
2. It is based on the book, House of Lies: How Management Consultants Steal Your Watch and Then Tell You the Time, written by Martin Kihn, a former consultant at Booz Allen Hamilton.
3. For starters, House of Lies has a killer cast.
4. It's fourth season finished airing in March which means you have MONTHS to catch up before Season 5 starts in January.
Given that 99.9% of us are binge-watching, this shouldn't be too difficult.
5. Once you get done with that make sure to watch 'House of Lies Live' if you feel like laughing and having a good time.
6. And for more watch 'House of Lies: Celebrity Poker - All Bets Are Off!' starring Kristen Bell, Ben Schwartz, and Josh Lawson.
7. So get started and catch up one of the smartest shows to ever exist.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!