1. Sheri and Diana, a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever
2. Shelia and Hando, a Leonberger
3. Kellie and Griffin, a Springer Spaniel
4. Donna and Grand Champion Goldenway’s Caramel Chew-Chew, a Golden Retriever
5. Mario and Bebe, a Clumber Spaniel
6. Cindy and BJ, a Clumber Spaniel
7. Lynn and Sizzle, an Irish Setter
8. Cooper and Hazelnut, a Dogue de Bordeaux
9. Mary and Grand Champion Stolichayna (aka “Stoli”), a Samoyed
10. Randy and Sebastian, a Field Spaniel
11. Donna and Stella, a Black Labrador Retriever
12. Cheryl and Odin, a Leonberger
We later found out that Odin is the winningest Leonberger in AKC history. No big deal.
13. Lee and Elba, a Black Labrador Retriever
14. Ayalla and Zeus, a Cane Corso
Don’t forget to tune in to USA tonight at 8 o’clock to find out who wins Best in Show!
- Hillary Clinton is calling on the FBI to release "whatever facts they claim to have" on the newly discovered emails.
- An American Airlines plane caught on fire on the runway Friday afternoon at Chicago's O'Hare airport.
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- A woman's 85-year-old grandpa was the flower girl at her wedding ❤️