1. The new season of MasterChef Australia pits a female team against a male team.
2. And to promote itself, it exploits basically every gender stereotype ever.
4. And all the contestants say stupid things.
6. The team names are really clever too.
8. Good luck to you…cattle rancher.
9. Cool baby-blue grills, dudes.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲