1. Nobody can REALLY be defined by a clique, because you can't just choose one activity.
2. You can walk from one side of campus to the other fairly quickly, but instead you choose to complain about it.
3. You're probably stuck in a town in the middle of nowhere, whose inhabitants may or may not know the difference between Shakespeare and Shaquille O'Neal.
4. You're forced to live on-campus with your classmates for longer than your friends at state school.
5. You can't miss class, because there are only 12 of you in it.
6. You're on a first-name basis with your profs, and you even joke around with them sometimes.
7. You write papers like a mad man.
8. You liked going to parties until you realized you knew everyone there.
9. You can't go anywhere without running into someone you know.
10. Everyone says they are open-minded.
11. ...Right up until they disagree.
12. When people ask if you attend your sporting events and you say,
13. You and your classmates try to play the "Who's Busier?" game on a daily basis.
14. You know your president and your president knows you.
15. You're a hipster.
16. You're convinced you'll find your future spouse who loves knitting and art history just as much as you...
17. There's no hazing, because the Greek life is really chill.
18. That one time you do something stupid, everyone knows about it.
19. But through all of the challenges small liberal art schools present,
20. You've made friends and memories in this tight-knit community that will last a lifetime.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!