1. When your friends are eating salad and make you feel bad for devouring your pizza.
2. But it doesn't matter because your only true friends are carbs anyway.
3. When society drastically underestimates the amount of spaghetti you want.
4. And you can't help but overeat.
5. When the garlic bread is fresh out the oven and it's too hot to eat.
6. And when your jacket potato has been in the oven for ages and you take it out and it's still raw in the middle.
7. When you're made to choose between your babies.
8. When you get personally attacked by celebrity chefs.
9. And fancy restaurants try to take away your carbs and trick you into eating veg.
10. When you're starving and want to eat your pasta really fast but there are people looking.
11. When people use your beloved as an insult.
12. And they truly misunderstand how precious each slice of bread is.
13. When the imminent doom of garlic bread extinction is all too real.
14. When you try and make pasta yourself and it's ridiculously difficult.
15. And you're aware of how challenging it's creation was so you don't want to ruin things but eating it.
But you do anyway.