1. You’re first introduced to the phrase “ring by spring” about .2 seconds after you start freshman orientation.
What? That’s like, a thing that exists?
2. You soon realize that it’s actually not a joke.
Well it kind of is, but not really.
4. Which means that about every weekend you stay on campus, you’ll hear the wedding bells and see a plethora of bridesmaids running about.
You can’t even walk to go get lunch without trying to avoid a wild bride and her photographer trying to get the perfect picture RIGHT in front of where you need to walk.
7. You’re pretty sure that your school is actually used for the sole purpose of people getting married.
Sure, getting married is a pretty cool thing but must we try at finding our spouse the moment we step onto campus?
10. And you didn’t think people still went to college for an “MRS Degree” but clearly you were wrong.
That’s still a thing? Honestly? *dramatic eye roll”
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.