1. You’re first introduced to the phrase “ring by spring” about .2 seconds after you start freshman orientation.
What? That’s like, a thing that exists?
2. You soon realize that it’s actually not a joke.
Well it kind of is, but not really.
4. Which means that about every weekend you stay on campus, you’ll hear the wedding bells and see a plethora of bridesmaids running about.
You can’t even walk to go get lunch without trying to avoid a wild bride and her photographer trying to get the perfect picture RIGHT in front of where you need to walk.
7. You’re pretty sure that your school is actually used for the sole purpose of people getting married.
Sure, getting married is a pretty cool thing but must we try at finding our spouse the moment we step onto campus?
10. And you didn’t think people still went to college for an “MRS Degree” but clearly you were wrong.
That’s still a thing? Honestly? *dramatic eye roll”
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the controversial Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.