1. When it’s 2 a.m. and you’re still watching HGTV:
2. When you get weirdly confident about your renovation skills and think you can do anything:
3. And when you decide to test that theory and it goes wrong:
4. When you start having unrealistic ideas about your finances:
5. When you wonder about the Property Brothers’ personal lives:
6. When you have serious questions about the logistics of Fixer Upper:
7. When you start using the term “open concept” way too much:
8. When you get jealous of Chip and Joanna’s relationship:
9. When you know you’ve made the right relationship choice:
10. When you know all of the important HGTV terms:
11. When you have way too schadenfreude from watching Flip or Flop:
12. When you get in a betting mood:
13. When you get the sexiest text from your significant other:
14. When you decide your home needs to be ready for guests:
15. When you watch a little too much House Hunters International and start wanting to pick up and move:
16. And when Texas seems a little bit more reasonable:
17. When you forget you’re living in an apartment:
18. When you guess the right house *every* time:
19. And finally, when you need space on your DVR to record more episodes:
- At least 36 people have died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Officials say they are no where close to finding a cause.
- Almost a month after the election, NC Gov. Pat McCrory has conceded defeat to Democrat Roy Cooper.
- Jill Stein has filed a federal lawsuit in Pennsylvania for statewide recount of the 2016 election, after she withdrew a request in state court.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏