1. When it’s 2 a.m. and you’re still watching HGTV:
2. When you get weirdly confident about your renovation skills and think you can do anything:
3. And when you decide to test that theory and it goes wrong:
4. When you start having unrealistic ideas about your finances:
5. When you wonder about the Property Brothers’ personal lives:
6. When you have serious questions about the logistics of Fixer Upper:
7. When you start using the term “open concept” way too much:
8. When you get jealous of Chip and Joanna’s relationship:
9. When you know you’ve made the right relationship choice:
10. When you know all of the important HGTV terms:
11. When you have way too schadenfreude from watching Flip or Flop:
12. When you get in a betting mood:
13. When you get the sexiest text from your significant other:
14. When you decide your home needs to be ready for guests:
15. When you watch a little too much House Hunters International and start wanting to pick up and move:
16. And when Texas seems a little bit more reasonable:
17. When you forget you’re living in an apartment:
18. When you guess the right house *every* time:
19. And finally, when you need space on your DVR to record more episodes:
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes.
- At a rally in NYC, trans New Yorkers asked for support from the broader LGBT community — something they haven't always gotten.
- Barack Obama took Malia to see a Broadway show and everyone is talking about how refreshed he's looking 😎