3. When he couldn’t handle “poor people” wood for even one second:
4. When he revealed some truths from his past.
5. When he was too Schmidt for his own good:
6. …like, really Schmidt:
8. When he just wanted to chill in his ‘mono:
10. And when those troubles hurt his heart, but he didn’t have any time for sympathy:
12. When he was completely, 100% into himself:
14. But also when he had a lot of serious questions about sex:
15. When his Winston insults were on point:
Winston: C’mon, that was like years ago, dude. I’m a changed man! I mean, look at me…I’m wearing a suit.
Schmidt: Suit? Please, that’s something they put on Morgan Freeman when they let him out of Shawshank. Look at that, what, did a magician die in that thing?
16. When he confessed his true, unadulterated love for delicious fruit condiments:
17. And that he does more than eat it:
22. When he talked about the super-specific pants that he owns:
23. When he threw some cell phone shade:
24. And when he complained about his favorite thing to complain about:
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎