3. When he couldn’t handle “poor people” wood for even one second:
4. When he revealed some truths from his past.
5. When he was too Schmidt for his own good:
6. …like, really Schmidt:
8. When he just wanted to chill in his ‘mono:
10. And when those troubles hurt his heart, but he didn’t have any time for sympathy:
12. When he was completely, 100% into himself:
14. But also when he had a lot of serious questions about sex:
15. When his Winston insults were on point:
Winston: C’mon, that was like years ago, dude. I’m a changed man! I mean, look at me…I’m wearing a suit.
Schmidt: Suit? Please, that’s something they put on Morgan Freeman when they let him out of Shawshank. Look at that, what, did a magician die in that thing?
16. When he confessed his true, unadulterated love for delicious fruit condiments:
17. And that he does more than eat it:
22. When he talked about the super-specific pants that he owns:
23. When he threw some cell phone shade:
24. And when he complained about his favorite thing to complain about:
- Donald Trump slammed the CIA after reports that the agency believes Russia used hacks to try to help him win.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- Fire investigators have ruled out a refrigerator as the cause of a warehouse fire that killed 36 people in Oakland, California.
- The world's oldest known breeding seabird just laid another egg. Her name is Wisdom and she's 66 🐦