We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us their favorite Jim and Pam moments from The Office. Here are some of the most aww-worthy results.
1. When Jim has a bad day, but Pam falls asleep on his shoulder and it's not such a bad day anymore.
2. When Pam finds his old yearbook and Jim makes this face.
3. When Pam finally opens the teapot.
4. When Pam leaves Jim a ton of voicemails after a day of him being stuck in the annex, and he can't help but smile.
5. When they share earphones so they can listen to a song in the parking lot together.
6. When Pam's mom comes into the office and it's obvious that Pam's been telling her about Jim.
7. When Jim says that if the boat were sinking, he would save the receptionist.
8. When Jim bares his soul to Pam and then kisses her.
9. When Pam walks on the burning coals during the beach trip and tells Jim why she called off her wedding.
10. When Jim comes back from New York to ask Pam out for dinner.
11. When they hold hands for the first time during the fundraiser walk for Meredith's rabies.
12. When Jim and Pam sit on the roof and talk about the first time they knew they liked each other.
13. When Jim and Pam spend the night at Dwight's farm.
14. When Jim is really passionate about Italian food...and Pam.
15. When Jim fake-proposes to Pam.
16. When Jim reveals when he bought Pam's engagement ring.
17. When Jim proposes to Pam at the gas station.
18. When they use Bluetooth earpieces so they can talk all day.
19. When Jim takes Pam to the ER for her injured ankle and they end up finding out she's pregnant.
20. When they get married on the boat and then Jim gives the camera this look.
21. And when Jim cuts his tie in solidarity after Pam tears her veil.
22. And then when Jim tells us what plan A was all along.
23. When Pam is having a rough time with her parents' divorce, but Jim is there to make her realize what true love looks like.
24. When Jim makes the only list that will ever matter.
25. When Pam is nervous about giving the comic book she made to Jim, but he ends up loving it.
Suggested by kikib442468c87
26. When, after a day of fighting, a hug says so, so much.
Suggested by agneslopez430
27. And finally, when Jim tells Pam that she is his everything.
Suggested by Kristen Holmes, Facebook