Saturday Night Live's Leslie Jones is all about Breaking Bad.
And she's been live-tweeting her super delayed obsession with it.
1. When she witnessed Jane's death.
2. When she couldn't even handle Marie for a second.
3. When she became so invested in the show that she thought their money was her money.
4. When she didn't understand the purpose of Skinny Pete or Badger either.
5. When she noticed what Jesse's real vice is.
6. When she wanted to step away from her TV, but she just couldn't.
7. When she realized the importance of "Fly."
8. When Gus reminded her of her dad.
9. When she more than agreed with their meal choice after cleaning up some pesky blood.
10. When she knew all Jesse needs is someone to talk to.
11. When she called out Marie for shoplifting.
12. When she found out that poor Gabe is actually poor, poor Gale.
13. When she needed Walt Jr. to get out of that damn house.
14. When she was shaking her head at Jesse's fashion choices.
15. When she flat-out called Gus's murder.
16. When she knew the next spin-off that needs to happen.
17. When she officially joined the magnet club.
18. When she gave major side-eye to Lydia.
19. When her heart was warmed by how amazing Mike actually is.
20. When she could read Brock's eyes and know his truths.
21. When she got mad at Skyler for jumping into the pool.
22. When Mr. White hurt her in ways she didn't know she could be hurt.
23. When she had the proper reaction to Hank on the toilet.
24. When she took Hank's death harder than she thought she would.
25. When she wanted to release Jesse like a beautiful butterfly and let him fly off into the distance.
26. When she said a tearful goodbye to her north star.
27. And when she thanked Vince Gilligan for everything.