1. When work really, really bored him:
Andy: Chris gave me this great job as a weekend security guard at City Hall. Only one problem: It's a terrible job. I did everything I was supposed to do and I walked around the building four times and only 20 minutes have gone by. I thought maybe 10 minutes had gone by since I started talking, but it's only been 15 seconds. *deep sigh*
2. When he broke everything around him:
Andy: I did it! I got it out!
Councilman Pillner: Oh, jeez. You don't take the ship out.
Andy: Here you go.
3. When he moved people to tears with his tender storytelling:
Andy: And that's how it ends. I love it, it's called Babe. And I know it sounds corny, talking pig, whatever. You should all see it.
Donna: I feel like I just did.
4. When he explained how science works:
Andy: Did you know that the food you eat becomes energy? Boom! That's spaghetti. Nachos. That's a cookie.
5. When he thought he was really good at finding things:
6. When he finally answered the question everyone's been asking themselves for centuries:
7. When he made an uh-oh:
8. When he returned from the dead:
Andy: When Leslie's in trouble, there's only one man for the job. Bert Macklin, FBI. You thought I was dead? So did the president's enemies.
9. When he proved he's an intellectual:
10. When he revealed that he doesn't understand the moon:
April: I don't want you to go back to London.
Andy: Just remember, every time you look up at the moon, I, too, will be looking at a moon. Not the same moon, obviously. That's impossible.
11. When he ate sushi like we all wish we could:
12. When he turned to the interwebs for help:
Andy: Leslie, I typed your symptoms into the thing up here and it says you could have "network connectivity problems."
13. When he had a real knack for coming up with band names:
April: So tomorrow I lead a public forum in Leslie's Fleetwood Mac sex pants.
Andy: Fleetwood Mac Sex Pants. New band name. I call it. Ooh, you know what? Maybe just Fleetwood Mac.
14. When he embodied the soul and heart of a monkey:
15. When he proved he deserves his own fixer-upper show on HGTV:
Ron: Andrew, are you aware that your bathroom faucet is leaking?
Andy: Are you kidding me? I just stuffed a sock in it yesterday. What else do they want me to do?!
Ron: There's an exposed wire over the bathtub as well.
Andy: Oh yeah! Shock wire! I call it that 'cause if you take a shower and touch the wire, you die!
16. When he sacrificed Jerry's face in order to solve a mystery:
17. When he solved a mystery:
Andy: Something is different about my computer. Aha! It's gone.
18. When he revealed all of his secrets:
19. When he just couldn't handle the meanies in the world:
20. When he maybe did or did not know that Harry Potter is fictional:
Andy: I can't believe we're at Hogwarts!
Ben: No, that's Buckingham Palace. Hogwarts is fictional. Do you know that? It's important to me that you know that.
21. When he rolled his eyes at the institution that is higher education:
Andy: I did not graduate college because I did not "attend it."