1. When you start a project, you always think you have more skills than you actually do.
2. And you always think, "It can't be THAT hard!" before starting a new one.
3. You constantly find glitter stuck to random parts of your body.
4. And you always stab yourself with a needle, without fail.
5. You feel like your world stops when you realize you accidentally skipped a step.
6. The infamous paint drip is the bane of your existence.
Don't even get me started on the paint brush hair you'll inevitably find after everything is dry.