1. This is the beautiful western span of the Bay Bridge. It’s not going anywhere anytime soon.
2. This is the Eastern Span of the Bay Bridge.
3. Part of it collapsed in the 1989 earthquake.
4. Reasonably, it’s being replaced with this on Tuesday and closed Today at 8pm.
5. These people have it all mixed up…
6. Muscle Milk has it all wrong.
7. So does this guy.
8. Too much #wine #Ricardo.
9. Well…not exactly…
10. You can go over it again after Labor Day.
12. Still nope.
13. You can stay attached. It’s not going anywhere.
14. That’s….not the eastern span.
16. So…one last time:
17. This is the eastern span of the Bay Bridge. That tower thingy (New Bay Bridge) is replacing all that metal stuff (Old Bay Bridge).
18. This isn’t going anywhere.
- Democrats will try to block Trump's Supreme Court pick, Neil Gorsuch, setting the stage for Republicans to possibly eliminate the filibuster.
- An American-Israeli teen has been arrested in Israel for bomb threats to Jewish community centers in the US, says the FBI.
- Republicans worked into the morning trying to finalize a deal that would allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.