2. Let’s get down to business.
The first thing you need to do is get yourself some standard formatting. You know, 8.5 × 11 paper (standard on almost all office suites like Google Drive, Microsoft Word, Apache Open Office, etc.). Next, make sure that the paper is double spaced, and you’re using a legible font (no Mom, Comic Sans won’t do).
Oh, and one inch margins. Never forget those sweet, sweet one inch margins.
6. This is what a dope header looks like.
Too legit to quit. Yours will probably have different words, unless you’re forging documents in my name.
7. Do not make a title page unless your professor loves wasting paper and requests it.
Easiest way to spot a freshman in the lecture hall.
8. In the upper left hand corner, list your name, your instructor’s name, class name, and date.
Make sure you double check your syllabus and assignment sheet that this is exactly what the professor wants. A lot of professors have very peculiar ways in which they want the top of your paper done.
9. Double space and center that title.
Also, don’t even let your foolish little head think that you can underline, italicize, or place your title in quotation marks. Because you can’t.
12. In page citations are for gangsters
Let’s get on the citation train. To create an in page citation, simply state the author’s last name followed by the page number in parentheses. Simply elementary, Watson.
- Dozens of employees and patients say the US's biggest psychiatric chain locks up people for insurance money.
- Trump has reportedly picked Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt to lead the EPA. He's opposed Obama's climate change policies.
- Airline confirms there are no survivors in crash of passenger plane in Pakistan that was carrying at least 47 people.
- Donald Trump was named Time's "Person of the Year" and people immediately started making memes.