1. “It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife; deal with it.”
2. “Mrs. Dalloway said she would buy the flowers herself; deal with it.”
3. “It was love at first sight; deal with it."
4. "Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins; deal with it."
5. "Last night I dreamt I went to Manderley again; deal with it."
6. "Elmer Gantry was drunk; deal with it."
7. "Justice?—You get justice in the next world, in this world you have the law; deal with it."
8. "As Gregor Samsa awoke one morning from uneasy dreams he found himself transformed in his bed into a gigantic insect; deal with it."
9. "All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way; deal with it."
10. "A screaming comes across the sky; deal with it."
11. "For a long time, I went to bed early; deal with it."
12. "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth; deal with it."
13. “Marley was dead, to begin with; deal with it.”
14. "It was the day my grandmother exploded; deal with it."
15. "It was a pleasure to burn; deal with it."
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!