1. When they gently broke grammar rules:
2. When the King of Horror called Papa “Cat:”
3. When they let their caged bird sing:
4. When they revealed the paper skeletons in their closets:
5. When they spoke in 0s and 1s:
6. When they were a classier Urban Dictionary:
7. When they reminded us that writing is rewriting:
8. When they reminded us that books (er, children?) are our future:
9. When life did not imitate art:
(Straub published The Vacationers this May.)
10. When paradoxes created prose poems:
11. When they perfectly captured the bibliophile’s life:
12. When they took the “auto” out of “autobiography:”
- Top Mexican soccer player Alan Pulido has been kidnapped outside of his hometown in Tamaulipas, a high-crime state.
- Yep. Marco Rubio said he's sorry for implying Donald Trump has a small penis.
- Lights have turned Australia's most iconic buildings into seriously psychedelic works of art.