2. For dinners that are healthy AND quick.
Read more about what makes these stupid easy meals so healthy here: What Nutritionists Eat When They Only Have 5 Minutes to Prep a Meal, via Women’s Health.
7. For packing the perfect Mason jar salad.
Get the recipe here. And for more like this, check out 18 Mason Jar Salads That Make Perfect Healthy Lunches.
11. For when you’re cooking healthy for one.
No more sad frozen dinners for you. You can totally cook and eat healthy all on your own. Read all about it at The Ultimate Healthy Grocery List When You’re Cooking for One, via Greatist.
14. For vegetarians who want some more protein.
Get more information, and tons of good recipes, at 12 Complete Proteins Vegetarians Need to Know About, via Greatist.
15. For spotting added sugar in your food.
Most Americans eat way too much added sugar (between two and three times the recommended amount!). One way to cut back is to read ingredient lists and look for any of these words. Get more information at 56 Different Names for Sugar, via Women’s Health.
24. For how to store all your healthy foods.
It’s hard to eat clean when your food is spoiled. Keep it fresh and safe with this chart.
And for even more tips and tricks for eating healthier all year long, be sure to sign up for the BuzzFeed Food newsletter. Nom nom nom.
For more healthy eating inspiration, follow BuzzFeed Health on Instagram.
- Ringling Bros. circus says it's ending "The Greatest Show on Earth" after 146 years due to low ticket sales 🎪🦁
- Rep. John Lewis and other Democrats are refusing to attend Trump's inauguration — and more black lawmakers could be joining them.
- Three times as many bus parking permits have been requested for the Women's March on Washington, DC, than for Trump's inauguration.
- Saturday Night Live's version of Donald Trump's latest press conference was all about pee-pee.