2. For dinners that are healthy AND quick.
Read more about what makes these stupid easy meals so healthy here: What Nutritionists Eat When They Only Have 5 Minutes to Prep a Meal, via Women’s Health.
7. For packing the perfect Mason jar salad.
Get the recipe here. And for more like this, check out 18 Mason Jar Salads That Make Perfect Healthy Lunches.
11. For when you’re cooking healthy for one.
No more sad frozen dinners for you. You can totally cook and eat healthy all on your own. Read all about it at The Ultimate Healthy Grocery List When You’re Cooking for One, via Greatist.
14. For vegetarians who want some more protein.
Get more information, and tons of good recipes, at 12 Complete Proteins Vegetarians Need to Know About, via Greatist.
15. For spotting added sugar in your food.
Most Americans eat way too much added sugar (between two and three times the recommended amount!). One way to cut back is to read ingredient lists and look for any of these words. Get more information at 56 Different Names for Sugar, via Women’s Health.
24. For how to store all your healthy foods.
It’s hard to eat clean when your food is spoiled. Keep it fresh and safe with this chart.
And for even more tips and tricks for eating healthier all year long, be sure to sign up for the BuzzFeed Food newsletter. Nom nom nom.
For more healthy eating inspiration, follow BuzzFeed Health on Instagram.
- France's highest court has reversed the burkini ban imposed on a town near Nice, a human rights group lawyer said.
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- Italy declared a state of emergency in the regions hardest hit by Wednesday's earthquake. At least 267 people have died and 400 others were injured.