31 Affordable Things From Wayfair That’ll Make Noticeable Improvements In Your Home
Sprucing up your home doesn't need to cost a lot of money, but it ~does~ need to be fabulous.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A frameless vanity mirror that will make your bathroom look chic and feel bigger. The beveled edges and round silhouette add style to any room, classic or modern. Just hang it up with the flush mounting system; drywall anchors and screws are included, so your room will be transformed within minutes!
2. A set of faux-slate stone tiles for use on wall or floors. You can easily spruce up your home by switching up the tile work, in a big or small space. Something this sleek will make a huge difference for a small price!
3. A programmable coffee maker that's about to make your mornings much easier. Take it from me: My roommate and I have this, and it's been a game changer. Toss out your old coffee machine and upgrade to this one, which has an auto shutoff, and a brew pause functionality.
4. A scratch- and stain-resistant under-mount bathroom sink, because switching up your sink is a relatively simple way to switch up your bathroom's whole vibe. This sink comes in five colors, so you can easily match it to your bathroom decor and countertops.
5. A roll of floral-print wallpaper that will make your walls look like art. This intricate, eclectic design makes a statement without being too flashy. It's neutral and warm and would make me feel like I lived in a magical forest. OK, maybe that's just me, but you get it.
6. A mirrored medicine cabinet with three doors and two adjustable shelves to up your bathroom's functionality and elegance. Now you can finally get your counter space back from your moisturizer and retainer. That's a guaranteed improvement.
7. A rain showerhead that'll have you spending even more time in the shower than usual. You can change up the water flow settings between four options and get at any hard-to-reach spots with the handheld attachment.
8. A blackout curtain panel to keep out any and all daylight, because flimsy curtains just aren't it. These will make your home super cozy by having control over how much light comes in. Plus, they're noise reducing! So they'll not only improve the look of a room, but the quality of your sleep.
9. A pull bar that will elevate the look of your cabinets. This is a super-affordable and easy way to change up the look of your dressers and drawers (without actually buying new dressers and drawers).
10. An abstract-print rug to spruce up your hallways. This design is modern but neutral, making it a perfect piece for your foyer or living room. The bottom is lined with a latex backing that will minimize slipping, so it'll stay in place no matter how much luggage you try to roll over it.
11. A wooden tabletop sculpture that is sure to become a staple piece of decor. For this price, that's a no brainer when redecorating on a budget.
12. A minimalist glass and steel console table so you can proudly show off all the knickknacks and coffee table books that you've collected (but don't really need). This geometric table is a stunning way to add something new to a hallways or narrow space, without spending a fortune or taking up a lot of room.
13. An arched, dome shade floor lamp that adds a vintage touch and brightens up (literally) any space. It feels glam yet also a bit boho, while taking up negative space in a purposeful way. Plus, there's even an on/off switch at the base, so using it is incredibly easy.
14. An 8-in-1 toaster oven, because isn't it obvious? This one device prepares food eight different ways...it's going to make pretty big improvements in your cooking style, and is almost 40% off! Meet all of your foodie needs from one little device in your own kitchen: air fry, bake, broil, convection, keep warm, proof, roast, and, of course, toast.
15. An armless tufted velvet loveseat that adds a sexy mid-century vibe to the room. Adding a luxe statement piece of furniture like this totally makes over a space! I'll take one in each color, please.
16. A solid-wood folding room divider, because it can divide rooms without installing an actual wall! These are perfect for work-from-home situations, if you want to divide up your space between roommates, or just if you want to get some texture in your decor. The best part may be that it's very easy to move or store, so you can change up a room whenever you'd like to!
17. A garment rack so you have a stylish way to hang the clothes that don't fit in your closet (it's a big step up from the chair in the corner of your bedroom that's collecting all of your coats). No installation is even needed — just set it against the wall and start hanging.
18. A geometric bookshelf that's as funky as it is useful. The unusual shape will be a definite conversation starter.
19. A set of two MCM-inspired dining chairs, because what a fun way this is to add color to the dining room! The bright texture adds depth while you dine. With anti-slip foot pads, recessed arms, and rounded backs, these seats are as comfy as they are stylish.
20. A dehumidifier that will get rid of up to 20 pints of moisture from the air. There's an alarm that notifies you when the water bucket is full and a clear filter alert so you know when to put in a clean one. Surely this will make a visible improvement for folks who live in humid places (I'm talking to you, Louisiana).
21. A 48-piece food storage container set, because we all know how disastrous your containers storage cabinet can get. This carousel stores all 24 containers and 24 lids, eliminating the need to pile empty containers in extremely perilous stacks. And all pieces are microwave and dishwasher safe, which is the icing on the cake.
22. A whitewash nightstand that's neutral yet decorative, and will match anything and everything in the bedroom. Made with one drawer and an open cubby for easy access, these nightstands will definitely be an improvement over the flimsy nightstand you've had since college.
23. An upholstered storage bench for extra seating and extra storage, all wrapped up in a fashionable furniture piece. It comes with two bolster pillows and would look amazing with a throw blanket and statement pillows to match! Then when you're tired of them, stash them in the bench.
24. A set of three floating shelves, because it's way cheaper than installing a whole shelving unit. These are portable and can be set up however you want. Little things like this can really make a big difference, especially in a small space!
25. A marble-print makeup pallet organizer so you can keep your favorite makeup standing up and looking pretty. And if you don't want to use it for makeup, it would work for small books or CDs (does anyone own those anymore???). With its super budget-friendly price, you can trade your acrylic makeup bins and bag that's covered in loose powder for this.
26. A classic Chesterfield-style tufted sofa, because your couch should be as stylish as it is comfortable, making it a great focal point for the room. It's stain resistant (always a plus) and tufted with decorative buttons and scrolled arms.
27. A 14-piece set of refrigerator storage bins that will make keeping your fridge organized so much easier. These bins are perfect for storing fruits and veggies, beverages, meal prep containers, snacks, condiments — I could go on and on. There's one egg tray, as well as two ice trays and a magnetic whiteboard and marker so you can write reminders about what food you have on hand. That would definitely improve my home...most of the time I forget that I have half of the things in my fridge because it's so chaotic in there.
28. A chic bar faucet so you can make the most of this basic kitchen appliance. The shape and finish are super modern, and at such a low price, you can easily swap it out if/when you get tired of the trend. The finishes are scratch, rust, and stain resistant. A triple threat, if you will.
29. A linen-upholstered storage ottoman to keep your extra pillows and blankets stored in style (instead of in a closet that you could use for other things). Use it as a footstool, an extra seat, and a place to set your favorite coffee table books. It's multifunctional and affordable — perfect to add to your living room.
30. A modern farmhouse-inspired cabinet laundry hamper, because there's no need to air out your dirty laundry. Get it? With this cabinet, you can keep your laundry in a convenient and visible place without feeling like you're leaving a mess; the wooden structure covers up your stinky socks beautifully!
31. A wine bottle and glass rack, because you need a better place to put your vino collection. The rack able to store six bottles of wine, liquor, or any other type of bottle, as well as 10 stemmed glasses. This is a great alternative to a bar cart — it takes up way less space and is much less expensive. Bottoms up!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.