As summer temperatures fade in the Northern hemisphere for fall and pumpkin spice hell, you may be plagued with a certain question before you go out...
You should, of course, and here's why:
Beside the fact that you will undoubtedly get cold at some point when you go out and then regret literally everything.
1. This person who literally gave the Golden Gate Bridge a 2-star review on Yelp told you to.
"it gets CHILI"
2. You might actually see someone from school or work.
3. You'll always be more comfortable than everyone else.
4. Even this dog didn't leave the house without a sweater.
5. How else can you stealthily wipe away drool?
6. Luke Skywalker forgot an extra sweater and had to use the corpse of this snow horse creature as a damn sleeping bag in the most WTF Star Wars scene ever.
7. These toe-sweater nail stickers do not count.
8. There is a windy ass hurricane named JOAQUIN on its way.
9. You never know when The Day After Tomorrow could just creep up on you:
10. Your body will never be more ready than it is in a sweater.
11. You might need it to hide from an ex so you don't end up in a damn coat rack.
12. You can tie it around your waist.
13. Or you can tie it around your shoulders!
14. People in the '90s seemed to have no trouble bringing a sweater AND a flannel.
15. Even google will tell it to you straight.
16. Seriously, if this many people have to google this question, you should bring a sweater.
17. Because you'll get cold. It's already October 3rd.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later
Looks like we are having a problem on the server.
So, are you going to bring a sweater?
vote votesYes, I am a rational human.
vote votesNo, I'm going to be chili and regret all my decisions.
vote votesWait but do you think I'll get cold?