Watch how they're made here:
Acrylic paint (color of choice)
Wooden craft sticks
Solar-powered lawn lights
1. Squeeze about a tablespoon of silicon caulk onto wax paper.
2. Mix in paint color of choice if desired.
3. Drop mixture onto the plastic wrap and fold over leaving room on all sides.
4. Squish the caulk out flat and round, and then create a rounded dome shape by pushing your thumb into the center as you push it through your thumb and index finger.
5. Let the dome dry overnight.
6. Spread out some caulk over wax paper to create the base for later. Let dry.
7. Glue a 6-inch skewer to the side of the solar light.
8. Trim the strip of caulk to fit neatly around the base of the lights, and glue into place. Secure until dry.
9. Glue the top dome onto the light head. Paint on any dots of details with acrylic paint if desired.
10. Plant your solar panel in a bright sunny spot, and steak your mushrooms where desired.
11. Enjoy adding a bit of magic to your yard!