1. Select seashell to be your creature’s head. Sea urchin shells are great for making jellyfish, snail shells for octopi, and any coiled seashell can resemble a squid.
2. Put a drop of air plant glue on your plant, and press it to the inside of the shell. Air plants with long, thin, tentacle-like branches look best! Let dry for two hours.
3. Tie the fishing line around the shell, and secure with glue.
4. Hang your creatures from a dowel in a window, or from a scrap of chicken wire attached to the ceiling.
5. Water your plants with a spray bottle 1-3 times a week.