1. Cut a large sponge in half and round the edges if desired.
2. Trace a bar of soap with a pencil on the top of the sponge.
3. With a utility or craft knife, cut along the lines until the cut is deep enough to fold down the sides.
4. Cut away the interior with scissors until the bottom is flat.
5. Insert your soap, and let the soap suds build up over time. Instead of cleaning out a grimy dish, you can now use the soaked up soap to clean surfaces!
6. Enjoy your new, more practical soap dish!
5. Follow BuzzFeed’s Nifty on Facebook for more mind-blowing hacks and DIYs.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻