This hack is for cosmetic damage to the surface of your car. Unfortunately, it will not fix deeper scratches, but can minimize their appearance.
1. Dab some non-acetone nail polish remover onto a soft cloth.
2. Wipe away the scrape.
3. Pretend it never happened! ;)
5. Follow BuzzFeed’s Nifty on Facebook for more mind-blowing hacks and DIYs.
- Sean Spicer said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉