Finally There's An Easy Way To Clean Off Your White Shoes To Make Them Look Brand New Again
What you need:
* Baking soda
* Hydrogen peroxide
* Dirty white shoes
* A small mixing bowl
* An old toothbrush
* Brush off your shoes to remove any big pieces of dirt.
* Mix a tablespoon of baking soda, 1/2 tablespoon water, and 1/2 tablespoon hydrogen peroxide in a small mixing bowl until it becomes an even paste.
* De-lace the shoes, and gently brush the mixture into the surface (you don’t need to press hard, just enough to brush away the surface dirt, and work the mixture into the surface).
* Add another coat by lightly painting it evenly over the shoe.
* Add the laces to the remaining mixture, and stir them in.
* Place both your shoes and laces outside in bright sunlight. (The sun helps the mixture work to turn the shoes bright white again. The brighter and hotter the day the better.)
* Leave them out for 3–4 hours, or until the mixture is dry and cracking off.
* Clapping the shoes together removes most of the mixture, but you will need to go back in with a brush to get everything. The shoes should be several shades lighter.
* Re-lace and enjoy your restored white shoes.