1. Buffy The Vampire Slayer (1992)
This fantastic piece of cinema taught us that your destiny will find you. Maybe not in the form of old vampire men, but you could possibly fall for a luke perry type. oh and a young Ben Affleck and Hilary Swank is in it. Win.
2. Clueless (1995)
Cher and her friends showed us that it didn’t matter how much money you have, you can still be a good person with an impeccable fashion sense and also be a virgin who can’t drive. and also…Paul Rudd *sigh*
3. Kids (1995)
4. Matilda (1996)
Probably the most amazing film ever, this film showed us that reading can unlock magical powers against your father Danny Devito.
5. The Craft (1996)
Those strange, pale girls at lunch? They’re witches.
6. Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion (1997)
These two fantastic ladies taught us that it’s never too late for a comeback, and that karma does in fact exist.
7. Spice World (1997)
Why didn’t this win an oscar?
8. Never Been Kissed (1999)
This movie showed us to not sell out your true friends for popularity and to make out with your hot english teacher.
9. American Pie (1999)
Probably the film that defines the 90’s itself, this film showed us the strength of true friendship no matter what, and made us never look at Apple Pie the same way ever again.
10. 10 Things I Hate About You (1999)
This taught us about Heath Ledger and that he can sing, act, and be a total fucking badass. RIP.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Speaking on Tuesday, German leader Angela Merkel said the UK can't expect to keep privileges once it leaves the EU.
- It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed. Ready for November? You can register right here 🇺🇸
- House Republicans have released an 800-page report on the 2012 Benghazi attacks that killed 4 Americans.