1. “Weekend Update’s” Father Guido Sarducci
“Life is a job. You get $14.50 a day, but after you die, you have to pay for your sins. Stealing a hub cap is around $100. Masturbation is 35 cents. It doesn’t seem like much, but it adds up.”
2. The Space Pope from “Futurama”
He takes a conservative view on robot-human relationships.
3. Sinead O’ Connor as Pope
Let’s she if she does a better job.
4. Fake Pope Tweets
Don’t retweet his tweets if you ain’t following him.
5. Jim Gaffigan as Pope
“You think when the Pope was a little kid, he’d fantasize about eventually becoming Pope? Y’know, like we might about being a professional athlete? Was he eight years old in his backyard going, ‘There he is, the leader of all the catholics!’ (cheers) ‘What a Pope! The best Pope ever!’ (Cheers) The protestants are frightened of this new Pope!”
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen have topped France's 1st round for president. They face off in 2 weeks 🇫🇷
- After days of deadly riots, Venezuela's president threatened protesters in a bizarre video — while playing catch.
- A recent report found that 6 of the largest soft drinks companies, excluding Coca-Cola, use a combined average of just 6.6% recycled plastic.
- A fan of K-Pop group BTS reimagined the 7-members within the world of Harry Potter and it's magical ✨