1. The Wikipedia hole is a friend to many a procrastinator.
2. An ally to those struggling to get a good night's sleep.
3. A learning journey full of left turns...
4. And "I can't believe it that shit happened" nostalgia.
5. You've told yourself, "It's not procrastinating, I'm learning stuff" many a time.
6. But the Wikipedia hole is an online maze unlike any other.
7. And everyone has their own preferred poison.
8. Be it weird deaths...
Like Franz Reichelt, who fell to his death testing his parachute invention.
9. Conspiracy theories...
10. Or something all together a bit weirder and niche.
11. When you're a wiki-hole veteran, you end up with detailed knowledge on some of the weirdest Popes.
Wiki-hole veterans know about Pope Formosus.