1½ teaspoons red food coloring gel
1½ chocolate syrup
½ teaspoon cocoa powder
1 tablespoon corn syrup
1 teaspoon water
3 cups cranberry juice
2 cups apple juice
2½ cups Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum
2 liters ginger ale
1. Carefully remove the upper ⅓ of the pumpkin and scoop out all the insides. If the walls of the pumpkin are very thick, cut out some of the inner wall with a knife.
2. With a marker, draw eyes, a nose, and mouth onto the pumpkin and carefully carve them out.
3. In a small bowl, mix together all of the fake blood ingredients.
4. With a spoon, spread the fake blood around the top rim of the pumpkin and add extra in some areas so it drips down the sides.
5. Place a large bowl into the pumpkin so the rim of the bowl rests on the top lip of the pumpkin.
6. Mix the cocktail ingredients in the bowl.
7. Serve the cocktails over ice.