1. Being PERPETUALLY late to every single meeting you have with someone.
2. Being told to relax.
3. Or even trying to relax in general.
4. Starting a major project RIGHT before it's due.
5. Or getting through college without at least one all-nighter.
6. Using the floor as a closet.
7. Allowing a messy desktop to happen.
Clean that shit up. You have folders. WHY AREN'T THEY BEING USED?
8. And working well with a cluttered workspace.
9. Opting to work with a group over working alone.
10. Or if you HAVE to be in a group, not stepping up to lead it.
11. Seeing texts or emails and not instantly replying.
If you had time to read it, you had time to respond.