1. The sound of cicadas signaling a 100+° day.
2. This has become an everyday occurrence.
3. The sad reminder of how hot it is when you exit a movie theater.
5. There are no words for the humidity.
7. The fresh branding of a hot seat belt…
8. …followed up by the slow burn of a piping-hot steering wheel.
9. Activities can only be done at night or early in the morning.
11. Taking your chances on encountering poisonous snakes to float the river.
12. Facing the harsh reality that this is your life FOREVER.
13. Lounging outside for a hot minute and getting this devastating message on your phone.
14. There is an unwritten competition on whose car can get the hottest.
16. Being so fed up with the humidity that you’ve considered shaving your head.
17. Gray shirts are an absolute no-go.
18. You’re constantly nauseated because of your loss of water and dehydration.
19. You end up spending stupid amounts of money at Sonic every day to get an Ocean Water or Cherry Limeade.
22. The sidewalk being so hot you can use it as a cooking surface.
23. Heat stroke is such a BFD, someone had to invent Heat Stroke Prevention Day.
25. Attempting to cool off in a pool or lake that the heat already got to.
26. Going to the fair can mean risking your well-being.
28. People resort to swimming in public fountains.
29. Everything melts. EVERYTHING.
But hey, you live in the greatest state in the nation, so it’s totally worth it, right? * Cranks up A/C *
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- At least 59 people were killed in an overnight militant attack at a police center in Quetta, Pakistani officials say.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏