3. Much of initiation is showering pledges with gifts and food.
8. You raise at least five figures worth of money after every philanthropy event.
11. You have the urge to throw up your sign wherever you go, no matter what you’re doing.
13. You actually do love each and every one of your Greek shirts.
15. As cheesy as it is, you will be flooded with memories and never fail to cry on pref night.
17. You will never know what “snappy casual” actually means.
19. You’re anyone but Martha Stewart when it comes to crafting.
21. The moment you see something with your symbol on it, you have the sudden urge to buy it.
23. You constantly debate getting a tattoo in remembrance of your sorority.
24. Formals are sometimes more stressful than enjoyable.
They went through 10 dresses, a huge cry, and a broken-down car to get here.
26. Learning your handshake and secret password was not nearly as cool as you thought it would be.
27. The sorority squat has become your go-to pose for any photo.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes.
- At a rally in NYC, trans New Yorkers asked for support from the broader LGBT community — something they haven't always gotten.
- Barack Obama took Malia to see a Broadway show and everyone is talking about how refreshed he's looking 😎