1. The State Fair of Texas is so beautiful, it’s what dreams are made of.
2. It’s the home of Big Tex. (RIP)
3. You can see this awe-inspiring portrait of Nic Cage (circa 1997) on the Air Maxx ride.
4. The “Big Tex® Choice Awards” bring a new fried food to the scene every year.
5. They have fried guac…
8. Speaking of food, you can have all the giant turkey legs you desire.
9. You can find the greatest corny dog ever there: The Fletcher’s Corn Dog.
11. You can meet Twinkie the Kid, the life-sized cowboy twinkie.
12. OSTRICH RACES.
13. It’s the only place to witness the epic Red River Showdown.
14. You get to ride the iconic Texas Star and gaze at Dallas’ beauty.
18. There is every truck imaginable inside the air-conditioned auto pop-ups.
19. You can experience a rodeo watching pig races, dog shows, and everything in between.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- A former UK politician has made a moving apology for voting against same-sex marriage, 3 years after the first ceremonies.
- Facebook will start globally rolling out three features today on iOS and Android that strongly resemble Snapchat. They're called Camera, Direct, and Stories.
- And a college student was banned from Tinder after scamming some men out of money 💸 💔