1. Nobody EVER FOR ANY REASON messes with them.
2. Cowboy boots are an essential staple that only enhances their beauty.
3. They can gracefully carry giant-ass flowers on their chest all day.
4. They can actually deal with the most DAFUQ weather out there.
5. And they know how to keep their cool in emergency situations like a FREAKING TORNADO WARNING.
6. Not to mention, they’re super sassy and don’t care what other people think.
7. Being able to hold their alcohol is a rite of passage.
8. Dates are never boring with a girl from central Texas.
9. Sports are an essential part of their lives, whether it be playing softball in the spring…
10. … or anxiously watching college football towards the fall.
12. Texas girls value the simpler things in life.
13. Yet appreciates the finer things.
14. They stay true to their hometown cooking.
16. Humidity has nothing on them. Look at that flawless hair.
17. When the state fair rolls around, they have the appetites of champions.
19. Texas girls love the outdoors during the boiling hot summers…
20. … Or what feels like devastatingly cold winters.
21. No matter where they go, Texas will always hold a special place in their hearts.
- Mahershala Ali won Best Supporting Actor for his role in "Moonlight." He's the first Muslim actor to win an Oscar 🏆👏
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲