3. People have called you “Lil Wheezy” or “Puff Daddy.”
4. You will always lose competitions where people hold their breaths.
11. When you think of how many people you’ve made out with, your inhaler might as well count.
14. Nebulizers have forced you to sit and ponder life many a time.
16. You’ve learned not to get too excited about things.
17. You know every inhaler on the market.
Albuterol, Advair, Symbicort…
21. There are certain days where YOU SHOULDN’T EVEN GO OUTSIDE.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.