3. People have called you “Lil Wheezy” or “Puff Daddy.”
4. You will always lose competitions where people hold their breaths.
11. When you think of how many people you’ve made out with, your inhaler might as well count.
14. Nebulizers have forced you to sit and ponder life many a time.
16. You’ve learned not to get too excited about things.
17. You know every inhaler on the market.
Albuterol, Advair, Symbicort…
21. There are certain days where YOU SHOULDN’T EVEN GO OUTSIDE.
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.
- The judge under fire for his sentencing of former Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner also went easy on another student athlete.