4. Leaving a dressing room looking like a tornado just ripped through it.
7. Letting clothes fall off hangers, then proceeding to leave them on the ground.
9. Becoming frustrated with slow-walking old people.
10. Screening texts, just because you don’t feel like talking to someone.
11. Screening calls from your parents.
14. Hating on people just doing their job.
15. Casually walking up to a friend with the sole intention of cutting in line.
17. Wearing sunglasses inside, when you’re perfectly sober.
19. Parking absurdly close to a car just so you can get a good spot.
20. Using all the toilet paper, and leaving the empty roll for someone else to take care of.
22. Leaving paper towels on the ground after failing to shoot a “Kobe.”
24. Leaving items anywhere but their respectful place while shopping.
26. Throwing shade at pedestrians while driving.
- An earthquake that struck central Italy Wednesday has killed at least 37 people, officials say. 150 people are still missing.
- Turkish tanks have rolled across the Syrian border. Turkey's president said the operation is aimed against both ISIS and Kurdish fighters.
- And Donald Trump has often claimed to be "the largest real estate developer in New York," but he isn't.