4. Leaving a dressing room looking like a tornado just ripped through it.
7. Letting clothes fall off hangers, then proceeding to leave them on the ground.
9. Becoming frustrated with slow-walking old people.
10. Screening texts, just because you don’t feel like talking to someone.
11. Screening calls from your parents.
14. Hating on people just doing their job.
15. Casually walking up to a friend with the sole intention of cutting in line.
17. Wearing sunglasses inside, when you’re perfectly sober.
19. Parking absurdly close to a car just so you can get a good spot.
20. Using all the toilet paper, and leaving the empty roll for someone else to take care of.
22. Leaving paper towels on the ground after failing to shoot a “Kobe.”
24. Leaving items anywhere but their respectful place while shopping.
26. Throwing shade at pedestrians while driving.
- Verizon and unions representing 39,000 workers have reached an agreement that should end the largest U.S. strike in since 2011.
- Twenty-three athletes who competed in the 2012 Olympic Games in London have failed retrospective doping tests, officials say.
- Barack Obama became the first sitting U.S. president to visit the site of the atomic bombing in Hiroshima, Japan. The "memory of August 6, 1945 must never fade."