1. That we must love George W. Bush.
5. That we love our big hair.
7. That all Texans are extreme bible-thumpers who are intolerant of all other views.
8. That we are obsessed with cowboy hats and boots.
You heard it here, folks.
10. That everyone owns at least one horse and a handful of cattle.
If you can find me the land and money, be my guest. We’d rather have a pool.
11. That we all enjoy threatening to secede from the Union.
13. That we all come from rich oil families or work in petroleum.
It’s not like There Will Be Blood out here. We’re home to Texas Instruments, Frito-Lay, Dr. Pepper, Mary Kay, and JCPenney.
14. That our Southern manners means that we act like we’re superficial and two-faced.
15. That we must be crazy about hunting and pride ourselves on the size of our game.
16. That we all know how to line dance.
Many of us can do ANYTHING but that.
17. That everyone lives in the desert-like hell seen in No Country For Old Men.
There may be some beautiful plains, but they only represent a portion of Texas.
18. That people in Dallas must be just like the characters in the show Dallas.
People in the city are from all walks of life.
19. That anyone who isn’t from Austin sucks.
Irving, Dallas, San Antonio, Houston, Austin, and Plano have been called some of the best cities to live in.
Well…that part is actually true.
- Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Old-school MTV is returning Aug. 1 with shows like "Daria," "Beavis & Butt-Head," "Cribs," and "Punk'd" 📺 🙌
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯